Make a Mother's Day card!
We have some ideas that you can use to make a Mother's Day card!
1. Get a bunch of crayons and paper.
2. Put capital letters MOTHER on it and write something for each letter, like
Mom, Outstanding, Terrific, Happy, Excellent, Radiant!
3. Put a list of all the things you like about your Mom on the card like
- She makes you breakfast, lunch and dinner every day!
- She makes you very happy!
- She plays lots of games with you!
- She teaches you all kinds of things!
4. Color a picture of you and your Mom on the card
5. Tape some candy to the front of your card
6. Write a poem on the card, like:
Mom you're the best
My love will never rest
You take care of me
For all to see
And I never want to leave your nest!